It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:14 am

Page 3 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Dukan - does it work second time round?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:24 pm 
Senior Dukaner
Senior Dukaner

Madamejude wrote:
Not oats then.....but there are loads of other things that could cause an small gain - water and salt, hormones, fibre, constipation. Like already said - go for some veggies and stick with it!

Well I have had my period all week, and it's my attack week, and so I have a secret hope that is what's has caused this lack of loss. I can't believe I have gone five days with no sweets, no carbs, no fats and no cheese and haven't lost any weight, so I am holding out for my body to start responding next week.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:47 pm 
Senior Dukaner
Senior Dukaner

Week 1

One week down. Have stuck to all the rules, and only lost 3lbs, just, it keeps flickering up on the scales. This morning, post jog, I weighed in at 8s 10, so that's something.

I am finding that in my Zumba classes, and on my run today that my body just has no stamina, it's finding workouts really hard. That's why avoided body conditioning last week in attack phase, no way I could survive an hours hard core working out. But I have to go back to it this week, and am not sure the extra veg will boost my energy enough for such a tough demanding exercise class.

So I have made sure my body con classes fall on pv days, but have also decide to eat a banana prior to the class. I know bananas are a huge no no, even any fruit right now, but moreso bananas. But i read on dukan site them advise some guy doing an intense run to have a banana as long as its followed by intense exercise, and body conditioning is a full on non stop hour of intense exercise. Hope I dont mess anything up but know I need something to fuel me through those classes.

I am disappointed with the slow practically non start to this second dukan attempt, but maybe it's harder second time and also if you have less to lose......so I will persevere and carry on. Really hope in one weeks time I have lost at least another 2 lbs, otherwise I will start to question if it's worth the struggle I am going through.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:55 pm 
Elite Dukaner
Elite Dukaner

JoJo -- I think you need a reality check, hun!! You've lost 3 POUNDS during TOM! That's amazing!!! :cheers: :cheers: Especially since you did too many attack days. With only 7 pounds to lose you probably should've only done one. Just stick with cruise, you will succeed!

week 3 = -1.9 lbs
week 4 = -1.4 lbs
week 5 = -3.4 lbs
week 6 = -1.8 lbs
week 7 = -2.9 lbs
week 8 = -2.4 lbs
week 9 = -1.3 lbs
week 10 = -1.4 lbs
week 11 = -2.6 lbs
week 12 = +2.4 lbs (Thanksgiving)
week 13 = in progress

My Weight Chart:
Image[/url]>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 am 
Junior Dukaner
Junior Dukaner

Hi all,

Aussie female here so weights will all have to be kg sorry. Am joining the second time around group with all of you. Started Dukan initially this time last year and made it through successfully until the final stage. Have spent the last four months trying to lose the 4-5 kgs I put on by just trying to be good but have finally realised that I have to go back on the diet "proper" to lose it. Day two of Attack today. One more and then onto the P then PV days. Not looking forward to it but looking forward to fitting into my summer clothes (as I threw away all my larger clothes). Good luck to everyone!

Page 3 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3